Norautron Electronics in Zduńska Wola, Poland, is growing and will double it’s revenue in 2019 compared with 2018. We are therefore strengthening our organisation with a Key Account Manager, and are looking for a person with relevant experience from the EMS branch.
Duties and responsibilities
- Extend and develop existing and new customer portfolio
- Responsible for RFQ’s, and contract negotiations
- Responsible for own budget and results.
- Technical university, preferable within electronics
- Minimum 3-5 years with relevant experience from the same or equivalent industry
- Advanced verbal and written Polish and English. German language are also seen as a positive skill, but not required.
- Relevant experience may compensate of the lack of formal background.
- Being analytical, structured, and action oriented, motivated to work hard and efficiently
- Good at generating interpersonal relationships, internally and externally
- Good business understanding and negotiation skills
- Solution oriented and committed to contribute in a positive and challenging work environment.
Application deadline: 05.12.2019