We handle the protection of data and follow up on privacy laws with high priority.
In accordance to GDPR, we will, in a certain context, be seen as the data processor. Among other things, this applies when we process personal information about contacts, or others that we need to communicate with directly. This will only be relevant when personal information is necessary for us to fulfil our obligations.
- For all the processing of personal information in Norautron, we have:
Satisfactory measures to protect your personal information.
- Necessary guidelines for how long we keep personal information, to ensure they are not stored longer than necessary.
You, as we, are subject to data protection laws by processing personal information.
We therefore kindly ask that you:
- Do not send us personal information that we do not need to fulfil our obligations.
- Ensure that the registered person has given the necessary consent to share personal information. This applies for both data that has been sent and the purpose of the submission/processing (according to The Personal Data Act).
We would like to express that you are acting as a data processor in the same way as we do, when it comes to personal information about your contacts and other persons you are in contact with at Norautron.
On Norautron.com the following information is registered on you:
- Your electronical traces. For example, what pages you are visiting, or which buttons you are clicking on at our website.
- Technical information on your web browser, operating system and device.
Information on your behaviour on our website is used for the following purposes:
- Potential personal adjustments to the website
- Marketing, such as targeted advertising
We are using Google Analytics for analysing the traffic on our website. If you do not want Google Analytics to gather information about you, please visit this page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
How to avoid cookies
To detect and delete cookies, you can change the settings in your browser. The “help-function” of your browser can help you configure your browser to prevent cookies or delete existing cookies. It can also help you learn how to block new cookies and which configuration steps are required to receive notifications about new cookies.
Please note that if you choose not to accept cookies, you may not be granted access to all functionality on our website.
Questions – Contact