We are searching for a Project Quality Engineer to join our team at Norautron Suzhou in China.
- Lead new project quality planning activities as NPI/ECO phase. Ensure customer requirements are well understood and transferred to internal standard (finished goods and material requirement).
- Setup project related quality goals and criteria to ensure related documents are proper and sufficient for manufacturing.
- Take charge of project quality control in manufacturing processes, monitor project quality performance, led project quality review meetings, and identify opportunities for continual improvements.
- Interface with customer as necessary on quality related issues. Coordinate customer visits & audits.
- Visit suppliers together with SQE and the project team in terms of project related new material qualification, and to ensure suppliers understand project related quality requirements.
- Internal quality issues handling, including material, WIP and finished goods.
- Conduct training to employees; ensure employees are qualified for project related activities.
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or related major
- Good English- and computer skills
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Open mind and proactive personality
- Willing to take responsibility
For questions or application, please email: Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org