1.New process study, introduce and optimization to meet customer’s requirement.
2. Develop/update Product Documents such as SPC, Flow Chart, PFMEA, Control Plan and Work Instructions.
3. Be in charge of quality issues and take correct action to improve the yield.
4. Drive cost reduction and continuous improvement activity for product and manufacturing process to meet the product quality, manufacturing efficiency and cost effectiveness.
5. Define the stencil and fixture; improve the efficiency of the production line.
6. Define the key process and training the operator, improve the yield of production line, make sure the target yield achieved and maintained.
7. Define process sequence, Work methods, manpower required, time studies, etc. to insure efficient use of manpower.
8. Review the EHS related policies and procedures to achieve the required results，ensure all the activities according to EHS policies. Develop, monitor and responsible for interrelated party.
At least 6 years work experience at EMS
At least 6 years as the assembly process management
Please email your CV and application to Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org.