Our New Product Introduction (NPI) team coordinates, builds and documents the introduction of new and relaunched products. We achieve this through standardized processes and gate reviews from the first cut to the ready-for-market production release.
From a total lifecycle perspective, through our NPI gateway processes, customers benefit from shorter time-to-market, reduced product cost, stable product quality and increased on-time delivery.
NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION
Making the difference
Norautron understands the important role that New Product Introduction (NPI) plays in optimizing your new product and time to market. When we help customers launch complex products, we can provide substantial engineering analysis, technology and manufacturing optimization to achieve customer goals. Our NPI team has extensive experience with documentation, design, quick turn prototyping, product verification and transfer to series production.
- Dedicated project managers
- Highly skilled NPI technicians
- Experienced process engineers
- Dedicated SMD-line and operators for prototypes only
- Quick response and delivery services
- Standard – risk on running analysis (FMEA)
- Preliminary test capabilities
- Design for manufacturing analysis (DFM)
- Design for testability analysis (DFT)
- Extensive prototype report services, including total cost analysis.
- Rapid 3D print services (SLA, ABS)
- First-cut electro mechanical assembly
- High level and complex box build
- In house NPI facility complying with all preferred IPC industrial standards