Connect to over 20 years of strong industry expertise that provides tailormade possibilities within the field of Mechanics.
Experience the capabilities
Sustainable development in all areas of activity is the basis of our operation.
From our facilities in Poland, we provide a good eye for details and always a focus on quality.
We offer high-precision machining, milling, boring and turning, sheet metal processing, welding and assembly, as well as surface treatment, inspection and mechanical design.
Continuous process improvement expands our capabilities in the implementation of advanced projects for many industries, including Maritime and Offshore, Aerospace and Defense.
As a flexible organization with the right capabilities, we guarantee professionalism and support for our customers during the implementation of projects.
Norautron provides extended Mechanics Manufacturing Services, delivering the right quality at the right time.
Our Management and Quality system is certified according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14000 standards.
We have highly qualified staff focused on production of:
- Advanced machining of almost all types of materials (including 5-axis machining)
- Welding processes with technology approval performed by certified welders
- Production of customized control cabinets
- Application of coatings both on site and by certified suppliers
- Prototyping as well as small and medium production series
- Coordinate measurements with CMM
- Preparation of advanced quality documents with the use of external certification bodies (DNV)
- Designing and manufacturing of customized jigs to optimize manufacturing processes
-Norautron Mechanics in Poland
supports customers in the demand for mechanical parts for various applications.
Thanks to over 20 years of experience and long-term production contracts in the following industries: offshore, maritime, fishing as well as onshore, defense, and aerospace, our competent colleagues have built up unique knowledge about mechanical workmanship.
has more than 20 years in the steel business.
Geir Henning support our Scandinavian mechanical customers from the early stage for company presentation, dialog in the offer stage and he keep up the dialog through the whole project together with customers, Piotr and his technical team.